[joomla] ordering modules?

Robert Rynkiewicz brynk at JoomlaConnections.com
Thu Jun 21 13:46:10 EDT 2012

I do not know if this has been considered but may I suggest that the icon
be changed for re-odering anything in Joomla CMS. This "diskette" icon
frequently is missed (no seen) by new users. I have been teaching Joomla
CMS for years now and this issue is very very common. In fact, it is on my
" must show/explain list" to new users.

Does anyone know if this has been considered? It is such a low-tech
interface issue that it seems to me that it could be easilly changed once a
better solution or just icon was found.

My two cents
Bob Rynkiewicz

--