[joomla] Joomla Day New England Open For Registration!

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:24:42 EST 2012

Hi 'tri-state area' joomies...how about a great trip up to the
mountains???  I will be presenting, and you will get lots of joomla info,
networking...here are the details...

Joomla Day New England is just around the corner, March 31!

Participants can save $15 if they register before Feb. 29.

This year, we're offering a hands-on Joomla templates workshop on March 30,
the night before Joomla Day. Taught by Barb Ackemann and Matt Thomas, this
will be a great opportunity for those who are new to template construction,
as well as those who are experienced, to learn tips and tricks from
template masters.

http://community.joomla.org/events/joomla-days/1544-joomladay-new-england-usa.html

https://www.facebook.com/events/163785653725718/

https://plus.google.com/108379491395071636303/posts