[joomla] Joomla! work group

William Bly bbly1956 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:45:23 EST 2011

We are having a brainstorming session this weekend for a new work group.  Our
initial meeting will focus on developing a work plan based on what we know
and what we want to learn. There is interest to learn programming working
with PHP and MySQL. The idea is to create synergy by sharing in a work
setting. We will work together on projects and use several text books.  Ron
Painter, Stewart Newfield, Scott Wolpow and I (Bill Bly) are meeting Sunday
afternoon 2 PM at my place 121st and Third Ave.  If you are interested in
joining us give me a call 919-434-7927 - Bill