[joomla] update joomlanyc.org

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 12:02:16 EST 2009

I just updated our website with a brief recap from yesterday's meeting.
www.joomlanyc.org

We will send an email out about Install Fest as soon as we have some more details worked out.

New User Group Meeting:
Another joomla user group has started, in Fairfield, CT, if you are in the area be sure to go!!!
Here is their link:
http://www.meetup.com/JoomlaCT/

Other Recap:
JoomlaDayNYC provided snacks for this meeting...if any sponsors want to help with providing snacks for other meetings, let us know!
Thanks to Rafael from www.Dioscouri.com for the presentation on TIENDA

Thanks to all for a great meeting!

-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!