[joomla] site development

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 16:19:23 EST 2007

Depending on what components you are using you will have to search the whole site for hardcoded urls and paths.  I've found them in several components.

I use Dreamweaver to do a (local) site search.  BBedit can do a site search also.

Also, JoomlaFCK uses the complete url when I add photos to a content item, so the db has to be searched and replaced throughout.